Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 9

I really don't feel like writing right now, but I promised myself. I can do this.

...I just read about two webcomics. I'm awesome.

Anyway, now that I'm a little less distracted, guess what I have for all you readers out there (population 0)~! Religious stuff!

So God is supposed to be an omnipotent, omniscient being that creates us all, right? If that's true, he knows exactly how we're going to turn out when were created, everything we're going to do, and every that well ever be done, ever. If that's true, then isn't everything we do the will of God? He planned it all, every step of the way, right?

My point is, why bother trying to be something you're not. If God made you the way you are, do what you think is right. Whatever you choose, God intended it to be that way.

Right?

Whatever, it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm tired. I got 5 hours of sleep last night.

Good night.

Cheers?

Reed R Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment