Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 10

What is the meaning of the internet and is it more important than the meaning of life?

34.

Anyway!

Not much happened today so I'll just go on a psychological ranting spree like usual. In my mind. But now it's one a blog! Yippy!

Paracosm. That's a new word I learned a while ago, and I was wondering if I have one. I still vividly dream of fantasy worlds at night, and before I go to bed, I always try to imagine another world. Contrary to what stuff online says, my paracosm gets stronger and more vivid as I get older and not the other way round. If that were possible. Have I discovered the fountain of youth?

No.

I've been reading the rules of the internet. Those are so true. Reading them (if you are a person relatively versed in the culture of the internet) will be so true and so funny to you. But not to those silly internet illiterate people who have LIVES. Those silly people.

It's nagging me in the back of my head. I had something I wanted to say here just an hour previously, but now I have forgotten! Woe is me! What intellectual jewel hath I forgotten about that I cannot post on this awesomely beautiful blog! I deserve to dieeeee---...

Or not. If I died, who would continue to blog here. And help my friends on osu.

Speaking of death, my friends at school and I have a running gag that I can die, and in fact die quite frequently, however I come back on Tuesdays. Why Tuesday? It seemed right at the time.

Who knows, really.

Cheers!

Reed R Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment